This job is no longer accepting applications.
Aderant is a software house providing business management applications for legal firms. Our talented and enthusiastic staff mean that we have become a trusted partner to firms of all sizes, from boutique firms based in one office to global organisations spanning four continents.
About the role:
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to be one of the subject matter experts for the Aderant solution, and to partner with clients in their successful implementations of our software.
The successful candidate will partner with various clients, all with differing requirements, delivering high levels of service to ensure a lasting relationship is built. You will need to display an ability to drive the process forward, with strong communication and analytical skills. You must show attention to detail and work to high standards while meeting deadlines. Teamwork is necessary as is the ability to work without direct supervision.
If you have a background in one of the following, we would love to speak with you:
1. A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment.
2. Experience interfacing with clients through all phases of the project delivery lifecycle.
3. Functional Business Analyst experience.
4. Consulting experience preferably in finance systems and finance processes in UK and/or Europe.
What will you be doing at Aderant?
· Advising clients on best implementation utilising Aderant software.
· Partnering with clients throughout the project including advising on design and configuration, providing training and assisting with a smooth go live.
· Serve as primary business consultant and subject matter expert for Aderant Expert.
· Maintain product and sector knowledge by training and involvement in projects and peer reviews.
· Resolve client queries and assist with configuration of modules.
· Update, provide and draft documentation relating to client needs around processes and functional design.
Who are we looking for?
· Experience of finance systems and finance processes in UK and Europe.
· Experience working with and analysing financial data within a SQL based database.
· Ability to analyse and document complex business processes, and to write requirements specifications.
· Willingness to travel approx. 50% of the time
Any of the following would be an advantage
· Legal Sector Experience – experience of law firm processes.
· Experience in using practice management systems.
· Additional European Language
While we support flexibility and working from home, we also expect consultants to attend our London office from time to time, and expect that this will be frequent while they are new to the team and learning. This is combined with a significant amount of work undertaken from client offices around the UK and sometimes in continental Europe.
Our purpose is to help law firms excel and to improve people’s lives. Our commitment to each other is to foster a culture of innovation, collaboration and personal growth where challenging the norm is celebrated.
Culture unites and defines our global company. We encourage our diverse workforce to bring their whole selves to work: ideas, experience and passion to drive our business forward. From entry level to experienced professional, our environment supports human connection.
The EMEA team, based in London and Amsterdam, has grown significantly over the past two years and, after a challenging 2020, we expect that to continue. This is an exciting time to join Aderant as we expand our professional services team and look to the future. We expect people to work from our London office some of the time, particularly while they are new to the team and learning, but we are also happy to support flexibility and working from home where possible.
Your application has been successfully submitted.