This job is no longer accepting applications.
Work closely with highly experienced sales and customer success leaders and shape go-to-market direction with your ideas. If you have a proven track record in SaaS B2B marketing management, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a person with the following knowledge and experiences:
- 3-4+ years B2B SaaS/Technology-based successful marketing experience.
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding lead targets within a designated marketing plan.
- Strong understanding of technology marketing (SaaS, IT or Tech products).
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and commercial awareness.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing techniques (inbound marketing, SEO, PR, SEM,...).
- Acquisition and lead generation experience (must).
- Self-management and accountability with solid leadership skills.
- Experience using automation and analytics tools (HubSpot, G. Analytics).
- Experience within a fast-changing, start-up or similar environment (flexibility).
- A positive forward-looking mindset.
- International experience would be beneficial.
- Having worked in the legaltech or legal environment is a big plus.
- Speaking both professional spanish and english is required.
- Work closely with the CEO’s, Sales, Customer Success and Product teams.
- Maintain a high level of relevant product and sales knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with the sales team.
- Drive B2B customer acquisition and retention.
- Create intimate and lasting relationships with target audiences and clients.
- Lead the digital presence (SEO, PPC, Email, Linkedin, etc.)
- Take on brand identity, awareness and recognition
- Lead content marketing management (along with the team, research, write and publish content for blogs, whitepaper, web, ebooks and more).
- Develop and deliver end-to-end lead generation successful campaigns.
- Develop sales and product marketing collateral (go-to-market strategies)
- Develop and integrate marketing strategies (events, digital, PR and more).
- Analyse campaigns, consumer trends and the competitive legaltech landscape.
- Make presentations to the C-Level and international investors.
- Establish the strategy to report on sales activity in the company’s CRM.
- Provide forecasts to C-Level and Investors.
- Cultivate strong relationships with partner companies and expand the partnership network.
- Work closely with the sales team to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Conduct activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
WE OFFER YOU…
- We succeed you succeed: We offer a 1% of the company as part of our Key Employee Incentive plan.
- Meaningfulness: Be part of the machine learning revolution. See your impact every day.
- Learn valuable skills: Work with the best sales team.
- Awesome teammates: We win together. We learn together. We like to hang out together. We celebrate diversity.
- Flexibility: We outsmart, not outwork, others. We do not count the hours spent in the office, but the work that is done.
- Open culture: Transparency and trust are our core values. Hierarchies are an alien concept for us.
- Vibrant tech community: We are part of Europe’s vibrant tech-startup scene. The company was born in Barcelona but has clients and presence worldwide. You will be surrounded by smart and inspiring individuals.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND PROCESS
- Contract type: Indefinite.
- Base salary + Variable compensation.
- Company shares as part of our Key Employee Incentive plan.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Information needed: CV and cover letter preferably.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create exceptional error-free documents 20x faster using our powerful document automation platform.