Backend Go Developer
Precisely is a fast-growing SaaS startup operating in the legal technology space, offering a simple solution to a complex issue – contracts. By creating a single solution for all contract-related matters, we strive towards a future with less administration and more time for business.
Our Development team of 13 engineers is responsible for managing and developing the Precisely application and related services, as well as being accountable for the whole process, from research to production (including implementation, quality assurance, and maintenance).
We are now looking for a Back-end Go Developer to join our awesome team at Precisely. You will be working with three autonomous agile Scrum teams consisting of UX Designers, front-end, and back-end Engineers, focusing on presenting simple solutions to complex issues. In this role, you will work closely with great designers and other skilled developers to create a modern web application. We love writing qualitative and accessible code, and we hope you do too!
- Technical research & implementation
- Performing and receiving code reviews
- Manual and automated testing
- Maintenance and bug fixing
- Improving and refactoring existing code
- Collaborating & sharing knowledge with your team
- 3+ years experience in software development
- A humble and pragmatic approach towards collaboration and technical decisions
- Good communication skills and English fluency
- In-depth knowledge of Go
- Knowledge about Linux, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, and Docker is preferred
We put our people first. As of now, we are all working from home but we are looking forward to spending time together in our offices again when the current situation allows.
Besides the agreed-upon paid days of vacation, we offer private health insurance, a wellness benefit of 5000kr, and an attractive monthly salary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Precisely is the #1 platform for contract champions.