Working Student Technology & Innovation
Our Technology & Innovation team is looking for a (international) working student. Loyens & Loeff offers the unique opportunity to gain experience applying legal technology. You will work for six months on the implementation of artificial intelligence applications across multiple of our firm’s Practice Groups. Your contribution is part of a larger technological effort to transform the way top tier legal service providers operate.
What are you going to do?
- Working with state-of-the-art legal tech software.
- Training classification algorithms.
- Interpreting results of classification algorithms.
- Searching, processing and systematically classifying legally relevant information.
We are looking for
- Someone in the end phase of a Bachelor program or starting phase of a Master program of a relevant discipline, such as Law, Artificial Intelligence or Technology & Innovation).
- Someone who can work sixteen (16) hours a week for a six-month period.
- Someone with legal interests that go beyond the application of rules.
- Someone who aspires to improve their legal as well as technological skills.
- Someone who is eager to learn more about legal data analysis, machine learning, automated drafting, and other legal tech applications.
- Someone who is precise and focused.
- Someone with an excellent passive command of the Dutch language and fluent in English.
What does Loyens & Loeff offer?
We offer the opportunity to update your legal skill set to the 21st century in an international and leading law firm. You will gain first-hand experience with legal tech in a tight-knit and passionate team while working in close connection with first-rate legal specialists.
Your application has been successfully submitted.