Junior Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Junior Account Manager at Ledgy, your mission is to make sure our customers get the highest possible value out of Ledgy right from the start, be the customers’ voice, and propel the product forward.
At Ledgy, you will
- Work with customers (CFOs of leading startups) to help them uncover the value of Ledgy
- Provide a great onboarding experience for Ledgy customers
- Know the product inside and out, which will allow you to advise customers on how to structure their processes in Ledgy
- Get comfortable with the financial industry lingo and with that, build strong relationships with our customers who are industry leaders
- Listen closely to customer feedback and help develop a vision for the product roadmap with the product team
- Collaborate closely with our marketing, sales, and product leads to ensure the customers’ voice is heard by all departments
- Help scale the Customer Experience team to fit the changing expectations of our growing customer base
The job is a good fit for you if you
- Have been part of a fast-growing SaaS business and experienced the growth challenges first hand
- Are at ease and enjoy interacting with customers
- Enjoy analytical tasks (though fascinating, equity in startups can get fairly complex!)
- Are passionate about startups or even consider starting your own business someday
- Consider yourself someone who is organized in general
The job ad doesn’t match your profile perfectly? Apply anyways! You could be who we want without us even knowing about it.
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.