- Full-time position based in Paris with flexibility
- 2+ years of experience designing digital products
- 42 000€ - 65 000€ compensation
- 0.2% - 0.4% stock options in the company
- A talented team building the future of contracts
🔧 The position
- You’ll be in charge of the whole user experience and have the mission to create a delightful and high quality experience to our customers.
- You’ll face many exciting challenges working on topics like collaboration, automation and document edition.
- Our customers love Leeway because it is flexible. We don’t build custom features but features that can be used by companies of all sizes. This is something we will deeply challenge.
- We love great design. This is a position that doesn’t have to fight for “a seat on table”.
- You’ll be the first product designer and work together with Antoine. Over time you’ll take over more and more parts. You’ll bounce off ideas each other and with the entire team too.
- If building a team is something you want to learn and do, over the next years we’ll build up a product design team around you. If you don’t want to, we will never push you.
- You know how code works and have basic skills (JS, SCSS…).
- You’ve worked on collaboration and document edition topics on a previous experience.
👟 About you
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You’ve built designed B2B SaaS products. We love to build custom UI and UX. Our idea of great design is questioning as many assumptions as possible. You have the ability to take the perspective of users and think critically about what will bring them value.
- You love a good design system. You understand that it enables creativity and efficiency much rather than limit it.
- You love simplicity. You know how to distill simplicity from complex user requirements. - You make choices based on research, testing and user data and not on assumptions.
- You enjoy engaging the team. This means high involvement of all team members in the design process.
- You care about more than design quality. Whatever you do, needs to have business impact. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
- You understand the business. You have the ability to analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences. You are capable of aligning your work with the overarching business goals.
💭 How we work
- Trust & Ownership: Take, own and implement decisions to build Leeway from scratch. We are not rushing to market but focus on a quality product and the little big details.
- Flexible working hours: We don’t run meetings before 2pm. We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Think big: We believe that the status quo is meant to be broken and we will always encourage you to dare.
🛠 Our Stack
- Frontend: React, TypeScript, Tailwind
- Backend: NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL
- Design: Sketch at the moment but I’d love to hear your suggestions
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leeway helps companies reduce the time spent on contract management and allows them to have more control and visibility over legal and financial risks...