Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager at Ledgy your mission is to enable the team to build the best equity software for fast-growing companies and scale it to the major player in Europe and beyond.
At Ledgy you will
- Coordinate a group of 7 engineers to ship the next exciting features on Ledgy
- Work with a user experience designer to develop features that solve pain points of our customers in the best way possible
- Empathize with customers by doing video calls with them regularly to understand their needs and pain points
- Become an expert of the ins and outs of the product we’re offering to customers
- Be responsible for and improve our product process (prioritized backlog, feature descriptions, bug reports, Figma component library)
- Craft new feature prototypes with Figma, closely collaborating with the founders, business, and development team to find the best product solutions
- Communicate about product delivery to the team (next weeks plans, sprint demos, feature rollouts)
- Own the roadmap and align with the rest of the team to establish clear product priorities for the next 1–3 months
- Work directly with the founders on product strategy and roadmap planning
The job is a good fit if you
- Are a good empathic communicator who likes talking to people to understand the underlying mechanics of their systems, internal processes, and thinking
- Have an eye for design, appreciate beautiful products, and obsess over visual details
- Enjoy diving deep into financial, legal and equity structures of fast-growing companies
- Get excited about finding creative ways to visualize connections between numbers and their relations
- Have a good understanding of statistics and data modelling
- Have worked closely with other people in the past, coordinating them to work towards a common goal
The job ad doesn’t match your profile perfectly? Apply anyways! You could be who we want without us even knowing about it.
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.