Full Stack Engineer
- We are looking for a Full-Stack developer comfortable with Typescript, Node and Vue 🤓.
- We have an international team full of talent where you will grow and learn from the best 🥇.
- 💵 Salary based on experience 🚀.
- Flexible remuneration, phantom shares, career plan and training 📖.
- Remote friendly, more holidays, half day work in summer 🌞, and healthy and sweet snacks 🤗.
Bounsel has developed a disruptive cloud solution, an all-in-one contract management platform powered by AI and Big Data. We make documents more connected, more intelligent and more human. We are a fast-growing European startup, headquartered in Valencia, Spain.
Bounsel promotes empowerment and progress through company-wide and individualized opportunities, proactive diversity efforts, and peer mentorship. Our team members are our most important asset. We strive to provide them with meaningful professional engagement and generous benefits. We’ve built a culture based on transparency, ambition, inclusion, and open communication.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Full-Stack Developer with knowledge of TypeScript, Vue, Node and cloud infrastructures. In this position, you will work and report directly to our CTO. While we don’t expect you to already be an expert in all technologies, we are looking for people who have the ability to learn, grow, understand requirements, and get stuff done.
This is an excellent opportunity for a curious software engineer who wants to create great features that will take our SaaS to the next level and who's going to lead our next revolutionary project!
What you will do
- Work on our Web apps.
- Work on our architecture (scalability, availability, maintainability and flexibility).
- Keep an eye on security updates and issues found with Node.js and dependencies.
- Monitor environments, servers, and applications for health, performance, and security.
- Work directly with the engineering team to resolve complex issues.
- Work with GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Work with different deployment strategies such as AWS, GCP, raw deployments, and container images.
- Work on multiple platforms including physical servers, virtual servers, Docker containers, Kubernetes, GCP and AWS.
- Stay up-to-date with all recent developments.
- Propose any upgrades and updates to keep up with modern security and development best practices.
- Help the strategic team analyze and make decisions.
- Comfortable with TypeScript, NodeJS and Vue.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Ability to learn new software, frameworks, and APIs quickly.
- Tenacious and aggressive troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Highly self-motivated team player, quality conscious, with excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Training in analyzing and monitoring performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance.
Nice to have
- Experience with tools and languages such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, SQL databases, Cybersecurity, Docker, ElasticSearch, Kafka, NodeJS, NestJs, Graphql, Tailwind or CI.
- English proficiency.
- International exposure and startup experience.
Join us, and contribute to disrupting the future of documents!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The contract collaboration platform your business needs.