Data Migration Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently hiring a Data Migration Specialist to join our Onboarding team. The purpose of this role is to ensure a successful onboarding for new clients as they transition from previous solutions to MyCase. This is the most important phase of the customer lifecycle, and the Data Migration Specialist is responsible for establishing the solid foundation that drives customers’ future successes. Data Migration Specialists work in conjunction with Onboarding Managers and oversee the data conversion of the onboarding process. The role is a blend of customer-facing communication and focused project management tasks
This is the ideal opportunity for motivated individuals who provide excellent customer service while maintaining an organized queue of internal tasks. Successful Data Migration Specialists have an obsession for accuracy, a passion for helping others and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills. New hires complete a formal training program to develop extensive product knowledge, which is invaluable for future career opportunities at MyCase.
This entry-level position is the starting point for building a successful career at MyCase and in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry.
What You’ll Do
- Master the product through a formal onboarding program and continued learning.
- Gather, analyze and process client data during data migrations.
- Complete assigned tasks in an organized manner to ensure project deadlines.
- Proactive outreach to ensure customer success during their first months post-live.
- Work in a team environment and partnered with an Onboarding Manager.
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize Zoom to provide efficient face-to-face customer service.
- Utilize SalesForce to manage customer interaction and inquiries.
- Partner with Sales and Services teams to define ongoing best practices for onboarding tasks.
- Receive direction from Manager of Onboarding Services and Onboarding Managers.
- Serve as an MyCase brand ambassador to create promoters within industry.
What We’re Looking For
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates well to all kinds of people - up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably
- Attention to Detail: thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Customer Focus: is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it to drive improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Influence: demonstrates ability to influence others when appropriate; maintains awareness of goals & objectives and navigates solutions toward desired ends while maintaining relationships and supporting consensus; uses all available information appropriately to guide decisions while acting with integrity
- Time Management: uses time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time that others; can attend to a broader range of activities
- Technical Learning: picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product or technical knowledge
- 1+ years in a customer-facing role (Support, Customer Success or Business Development)
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, manage expectations, and critically problem-solve
- Ability to present, communicate, and work effectively with other internal teams
- Outstanding probing and listening skills
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic team environment.
- SaaS support experience and/or legal experience desired
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of the MyCase culture. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MyCase offers web-based legal practice management software for the modern law firm.