Senior Product Manager
As our first senior PM on a fast-growing product team, you’ll be leading the strategy and execution of one of our core workstreams. You can expect to:
- Be the eyes and ears of the business, constantly looking for ways to improve the product and evaluating which will have the greatest impact
- Collaborate with our design team to ensure we are always solving real problems and creating a delightful user experience
- Work with the product and engineering team to iterate and improve on our product processes and help us deliver more efficiently
- Track and monitor the performance of new and existing functionality to ensure we are continuously building and improving on the right things
We’re a small, agile, high-energy team where everyone plays a critical role in improving our products and processes.
Our culture is collaborative, ambitious, agile and not ego-driven. Things move fast, we like to see our work solving problems for our customers as quickly as possible, and we value each other. If you share these values, and the description below sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ve done:
- You have four or more years of product experience, at least three of which are in a Product Management role
- You have worked closely with customers and developed a strong customer focus
- You have worked directly with data and used it to inform product decisions
- You have regularly prototyped / visualised and presented your thoughts, and taken constructive feedback
- You’ve taken ownership of product discovery and delivery process and worked as a self-directed member of the development team
- You’ve worked in a growing startup, where you have seen first hand the ambition, collaboration and agility that can enable a team of smart people to change the world
What you’re like:
- You love to solve problems and be challenged to consider all possible angles
- You are comfortable working closely with designers and engineers and a with a short development cycle
- You are a constant and proactive learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
- You strive to be a pioneer of new techniques and approaches
- Share options, so we all share in Legl’s success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup early on its mission to increase access to justice and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- A great and growing remote social culture
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Flexible working, focusing on outcomes not output
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tools for firms to drive growth and succeed in a digital-first world.