Junior Digital Marketeer
The way in which legal experts practice their profession is changing profoundly. However, most lawyers, notaries and in-house counsel do not yet fully realise this, so there is still a lot of work to be done.
ClauseBase is a legal tech start-up that provides software to automate long, high-volume or complex contracts – the kind of documents that show the real value of a lawyer. In doing so, we take a very unique approach, with which we are conquering the entire legal sector worldwide from within tiny little Flanders.
Our software forms an essential tool in the hands of lawyers to guide the wildest company takeovers, build skyscrapers, and to set up partnerships with the biggest names in the film industry.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for motivated talent to develop our marketing strategy and to engage potential customers in the digital revolution. This strategy includes both the core sector of legal service providers and various ancillary sectors (e.g. HR and real estate) where many contracts are drawn up, in Belgium and especially abroad.
Are you a recent graduate or do you already have some experience? Do you want to improve your marketing skills in an environment that gives you the space to develop the best version of yourself? Then don't hesitate to apply!
As digital marketing specialist you will:
- Implement and evaluate our content strategy.
- Build relationships with new customers, among others through product demos, webinars and conferences.
- Assist in spotting and seizing opportunities and strategies for growth.
- Keep an eye on market developments in order to implement concrete optimisations.
What we offer
- The unique atmosphere of a successful start-up on the verge of an international breakthrough.
- A large amount of autonomy and responsibility.
- The opportunity to apply your skills in a field that is still almost completely unexplored in the field of marketing.
- Super-flexible working hours within a fully remote team.
- Intellectually challenging work to revolutionise the industry.
- The opportunity to determine the company's strategy for the coming years.
- The opportunity to fast track your career, gain bonuses and shares, and grow with the company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
- The drive to throw yourself into your profession and expand your skillset where you can (for which the ClauseBase team will of course give you all the necessary means).
- Able to work independently and in a fully remote team.
- Experience with social media marketing.
- Fluency in another European language (e.g. French, German, Italian or Spanish).
- Familiarity with video and design software.
- Experience in working out and following up marketing KPIs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Stop typing. Start drafting.