Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a data-driven, full-stack Demand Generation Specialist to join our growing marketing team. The Demand Generation Specialist will play a key role in creating and executing a marketing strategy that generates high-quality demand for our product and services. The ideal candidate is equal parts strategic and operational and has hands-on experience with ideation, planning, launching, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns across multiple channels.
This position is open to remote work options in the following time zones: ET, CT, MT, and PT.
- Design and manage campaigns across multiple channels, including organic, paid, and earned.
- Write compelling and straightforward copy to use across our channels.
- Track and report campaign performance and adjust based on ROI and CAC.
- Maintain a calendar of all demand gen campaigns and programs.
- Work with our content producers, manage a rich content/editorial pipeline that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Drive qualified, and quality leads to the pipeline.
- Launch A/B/n tests to identify what resonates.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications; or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working in small to medium-sized startup marketing teams.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and management software to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc. Experience with data-driven SEO/SEM analysis and optimization.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) such as Webflow or WordPress.
- Proficiency in email marketing and email campaign management.
- Experience with Hubspot’s marketing capabilities such as forms, email, and reporting.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cloud-based global legal entity management software.