Legal Product Associate
We’re looking for an entry-level attorney who is excited about the intersection between law and technology and passionate about making the law more accessible for businesses and individuals.
• Working with our technologists, sales team, and customer success
team to create, maintain, and market our legal technology products
• Researching legal issues to create new products and keep our existing products current
• Drafting language for use in our document automation tools
• Writing articles and blog posts about issues related to our products
• Participating in webinars on topics related to our products
Remote work during COVID-19 and potentially afterward.
• J.D. from an accredited law school
• Experience using diverse tools to research legal topics
• Experience drafting legal documents
• Experience writing about legal topics
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
•Comfort working with new and emerging technologies
• Ability to look for innovative solutions to complicated problems
• Willingness to show initiative and work independently
• Editing experience
• Working knowledge of privacy law
• Working knowledge of employment law
• Experience with document automation
• Passion for doing pro bono legal work
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making the firm's industry-leading legal expertise accessible through thoughtful technology.