The Department of Innovation and Digitalisation in Law is a in 2017 founded research and teaching institution at the University's law school. We mainly deal with the impact of IT on the legal system from a European perspective.
Duration of employment: 12 month/s
Extent of Employment: 40 hours/week
Job grading in accordance with collective bargaining agreement: §48 VwGr. B1 Grundstufe (praedoc) with relevant work experience determining the assignment to a particular salary grade.
The advertised position is within a EU Horizon2020 project.
- Participation in research and administration:
- Participation in research projects / research studies
- Involvement in the organisation of meetings, conferences, symposiums
- Involvement in the department administration as well as in research administration.
We are looking for open minded, innovative and productive colleagues willing to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment.
- Degree in Law
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Willingness to participate in international and interdisciplinary research projects
- Interest in IT and digital media, High willingness to travel
- Willingness to work in a team
Applications including a letter of motivation (German or English) should be submitted via the Job Center to the University of Vienna (http://jobcenter.univie.ac.at) no later than 04.08.2021, mentioning reference number 12152.
Your application has been successfully submitted.