Legal and Financial Operations Manager
IDR is seeking a Legal & Financial Operations Manager to join one of our top clients in McLean, VA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
This position is a long term that has potential to convert down the road, and will be onsite 2-3 days/week in Mclean, VA.
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Legal & Financial Operations Manager:
- Build reports and analyze data from the eBilling and matter management system (TeamConnect), Financial System (Hyperion and Peoplesoft), and other relevant reports for the Legal department.
- Analyze and present Legal’s financial performance to Legal Leadership Team, identifying variances, key trends and business drivers that impact Legal’s financial performance.
- Assist Accounting team with month-end and quarter-end closing activities; in charge of the outside counsel accrual process and liaise with accounting and finance team to ensure a smooth and accurate accrual process.
- Lead with vendors; Implement billing policies and resolve inquiries from Outside Counsel and other legal services vendors.
Required Skills for the Legal & Financial Operations Manager:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Legal Operations management roles within enterprise companies
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Knowledge and experience with Law Firms or Legal Department operations
- Strong knowledge of eBilling, Matter Management (such as TeamConnect), Document Management, Contract Management and Workflow Management systems
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully Remote Opportunity
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row