UX Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As our UI/ UIX Product Designer, your role will be to work closely with Product, Customer and Engineering to generate relevant design solutions that are visually compelling and highly functional. You will bring creative flair, a keen eye for detail and consistency, a strong understanding of design principles and significant previous experience working on complex B2B SaaS based platforms.
- Ask insightful questions, champion new ideas and help drive a disciplined and consistent approach to design.
- Contribute to strategic decision making around design and user experience.
- Identify design problems and their solutions in collaboration with Product, Customer and Engineering.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your ideas.
- Translate concepts into high quality user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive and visually compelling user experiences across multiple device types.
- Clearly communicate design ideas and prototypes to engineers.
- Create and maintain a style guide to drive consistency across the platform.
Who You Are:
- A team player that loves collaborating with others.
- Highly creative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about being at the cutting edge of design.
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer within a SaaS based product environment.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Experience with web and mobile app design.
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles.
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills.
- An ability to design with people and process in mind.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Experience working in multidimensional teams alongside Product Managers and Software Engineers.
- Proficient with industry tools (e.g. Adobe, Sketch, Figma, InDesign etc).
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading enterprise platform for engaging outside counsel