Helping the world agree more means helping the people who need Juro the most to find us, and to understand the problems we can solve for them. To do that, we're building the no. 1 blog in Google for in-house legal teams who want to work smarter.
In amongst the 5.6bn daily Google searches are all the customers we'll ever need — it's our job to get them to where they need to be. This year we've grown our organic traffic by 286% — and seen the impact on our revenue to match. So where do we go from here? Higher, further, faster — that's where you come in. ⚡
You'll be the third member of our content team, working with Tom and our talented content editor Sanaa to scale our output and results. You could have a background as a content writer/executive already, or perhaps have a legal background but don't see your future there – either way, we want to hear from you!
🏔️ Why join us?
💥 Make an impact.
Writers don't often get the chance to directly impact revenue growth. In Juro's content team, that's our purpose and our expectation. The work you do to grow our relevant traffic through content will visibly hit our bottom line.
📚 Work with great content.
Juro's content is cited as market-leading, providing a reference for legal tech and standing out in the B2B software industry. We're a rocket ship within a rocket ship — you'll help drive us even higher.
📊 Go deep on a growing business.
You'll become a product expert, gaining exposure to every part of the business with a learning curve that will challenge and reward you in equal measure.
🌠 Your mission at Juro
To help us win more leads through search-optimized content. 👉 This means:
- Author and publish 8-10 new search-focused content pieces each month
- Improve existing content to increase rankings and traffic acquired
- Use data to optimise pages, in order to improve conversion rates
- Improve our rankings by building links through outreach + pitching and writing guest posts
- Undertake keyword research and help to define our search strategy
📬 We'd love to hear from you if...
You've been in a work environment where:
- You have published search-optimized content in a CMS.
- Nice to have: a legal background of any kind – you were a paralegal, or have a law degree, or worked in marketing for a law firm or legal technology vendor.
What's more, you've demonstrated an approach to content writing that emphasises our values:
- Brand consistency: You can work to style and brand guidelines.
- Communication consistency: Can impose message discipline on content, comms and outputs, or has done some product marketing.
- Good content management: You can work to a plan (content calendar, schedule) without delays.
- Growth mindset: You have worked with metrics to monitor your performance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The contract collaboration platform.