Senior Innovation Coordinator
Dentons Europe is currently seeking a Senior Innovation Coordinator to join the Legal Engineering team and focus on utilizing available systems and tools to automate documents for internal clients. Based in either Warsaw, Poland or Prague, Czech Republic o Madrid Spain you will work closely with geographically dispersed Europe Innovation and Knowledge team and promote the use of document automation in the region, create internal and client facing technology solutions by combining document automation and process automation tools to enhance quality and consistency of our legal service delivery across the region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is skilled in and passionate about improving the delivery of legal services, in particular document and workflow automation.
About the role
- Manage the automation of documents from practice groups across the region, in particular:
o Engage with practice groups on developing templates for automation
o Review templates with regard to formatting, presentation, grammar and spelling
o Create automated templates and online questionnaires, in collaboration with the respective legal team, using the Firm’s automation system, test automated documents, record and resolve errors
o Upon successful automation, support the transition of the automated documents to production (including user and support staff training)
- Monitor the user management of Dentons’ document automation system, provide usage reports as needed
- Provide training to end-users within the Europe region
- Assist in marketing campaigns and pitches involving document automation
Workflow Automation and Other Legal Engineering
- Support the automation of workflows across the region, in particular in the area of transaction management;
- Support the development of efficiency projects in Europe, e.g., in the area of technology-assisted document review;
- Provide support for end-to-end workflow engineering combining e.g., technology-assisted document review, document automation, and workflow or process automation tools
- This role might suit a lawyer, or knowledge coordinator / professional support lawyer with good technology skills looking for an alternative career path within the legal sector or
- Experience and knowledge of Contract Express, HighQ, Berkeley Bridge, Legito, Avvoka, Contract Mills and/or other document automation solutions
- A degree or other qualification in legal, (business) technology or similar – and/or experience working with legal documents
- Experience working within legal or professional services industry, ideally in an international environment and in the areas of legal innovation, knowledge management, service delivery advancement, or practice development
- Ability to understand complex logic and map legal processes
- Good level of MS Office skills, in particular Word and Excel (including styles, numbering, cross-referencing)
- Pro-activeness, enthusiasm and resilience, "can do" attitude
- Ability to work both in a team as well as independently
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, particularly when working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
What we can offer
Dentons is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognizing that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our Firm. Our team of business services professionals play a significant role in the success of Dentons, and we recruit Talent into a wide variety of areas. Here, we look for focused, flexible individuals from a variety of backgrounds who are team players. Previous experience within the legal sector is not essential. We want to give everyone the opportunity to develop his or her potential fully and, therefore, provide support, training and encouragement to members of teams at all levels.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe.