Customer Onboarding Analyst
Our Customer Success department is growing quickly, so this is a pivotal role in carrying our customers through the post-sale journey. As an Onboarding Analyst, you’ll join a fantastic team of four and work directly with our Head of Onboarding and Support to refine and deliver our best-in-class onboarding experience. You will be working closely with other members of the Customer Success department (CSMs and Support), as well as those in other teams such as Product, Sales and Marketing. Capdesk is growing fast, so it’s possible you might lead a team one day.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Taking full ownership of the customer onboarding process post-sale and delivering end user training.
- Maintaining unwavering attention to detail; spotting a small data error can save a customer lots of money.
- Establishing a strong and genuine rapport with each of your Capdesk customers.
- Communicating authentically and empathetically with customers.
- Using the data and information you have to solve customer issues.
- Finding and fixing kinks in the system to keep operations running smoothly.
- Continually looking for ways to improve the onboarding process both internally and for the customer.
- Supporting your teammates as and when they need it.
- Being the internal voice of the Capdesk customer, constantly feeding back and working collaboratively with other teams.
- Providing informative handovers to the CSMs.
We’re looking for someone who is not only confident with all things numbers and data but also committed to continuing to provide excellent customer service.
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Data-savvy and enjoys working with large datasets.
- The ability to communicate in a warm, friendly yet professional manner.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets (we don’t need you to be an expert with every shortcut up your sleeve).
- A flair for creative problem-solving.
- A supportive nature – you’re always looking to help those around you.
- Direct experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets (aka you do have plenty of those shortcuts up your sleeve).
- Comfortable providing radically honest feedback to those around you.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
Bonus points for:
- Having a degree or qualification with a numerate discipline e.g a decent A-Level in maths or a numeracy-based degree such as economics or physics
What we can offer you
- Salary ranging from £27-30k depending on the level of experience.
- A role where you will have lots of room to grow and shine.
- A front-row seat on a unicorn ride.
- A team of amazing people from all over the world, with different cultures, experiences and knowledge.
- Transparent equity ownership. We practise what we preach – everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus national holidays and you get an extra day for each year at Capdesk.
- You get your very own company credit card (Pleo), so no more expenses hassle.
- Quarterly company trips (ask a Capdesker about our #supersocials).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage all your equity on a single online platform – from seed to exit.