Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Capdesk has reached a pivotal moment. We have over 1000 customers, our product is solid and it needs a solid Customer Success team to match. We strive to provide a best in class service and an incredible experience for each and every customer, so we need a kick-ass team to help us deliver this!
You'll be responsible for managing a segment of our high profile customers. You will be reporting into our Lead Customer Success Manager, Rosie, and together, you will own the overall relationship of our customer base. Your key responsibilities are to develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, read on…
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively managing a portion of our high profile customers, many of which have not yet had a dedicated CSM.
- Maximising revenue growth of our customer base through product engagement and renewal revenue upgrades.
- Being accountable for the retention of Capdesk customers, alongside the wider Customer Success team. Don’t worry our churn rate is very respectable!
- Supporting customers in maximising the value of Capdesk with advanced knowledge of the product.
- Coming up with strategies to drive further engagement of our customers.
- Monitoring customer health through available metrics and assessment and carry out follow-up actions as necessary.
- Collaborating with other internal teams to help enhance Capdesk (feature requests & improvements). Notably Product, Finance, Onboarding and Sales.
- Helping to identify and resolve challenges around product adoption encountered by our customers.
- Operating as a strategic partner to your customers, offering them tailored advice and connecting them to people or companies within our network who can help them reach their goals.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date reporting of customer statuses in internal systems.
Below are the skills and experience we’re looking for.
- At least 2+ years experience working as a CSM, preferably within a high-growth startup. We're looking for somebody used to working at pace!
- Confidence in working alongside C level customers / stakeholders (CEOs & CFOs) in a professional yet thoughtful way.
- Confidence in leading commercial discussions with customers.
- Empathetic positive attitude with a desire to help customers reach their goals.
- Highly adaptable and quick to learn new information.
- Flexible approach – able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Finely tuned problem-solving skills; you never present a problem without a solution.
- Strong listening skills and ability to understand others’ viewpoints.
- Possess a strong work ethic and relentless attitude to achieve success.
- Open to a culture of innovation, professional development and collaborating with others in a team.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot and Notion.
Bonus points for:
- An understanding of business investing or private equity.
- The ability to speak a second language fluently (especially German, French or Norwegian).
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary of £38 - 40k.
- Transparent equity ownership. We practice what we preach – everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus national holidays (you also get an additional day for every year you've been at Capdesk)!
- Very flexible working – we trust you to get the work done, wherever you are.
- You get your very own company credit card (Pleo), so no more expenses hassle.
- Quarterly company trips (ask a Capdesker about our #supersocials).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage all your equity on a single online platform – from seed to exit.