Head of Legal Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lexly is growing strongly, and we are in the process of scaling up. As Head of Legal Operations, you will lead and develop our legal operations in Sweden. In your role you will define and select the best lawyers and law firms that will fulfill our customers’ expectations in quality and accessibility. You will expand and develop our network of meaningful partnerships with lawyers and law firms. Together with your team consisting of legal product development and customer service, you will develop our customer offering and legal products. To fit this position, you need to be solution oriented and passionate about business and law. We are disrupting the industry and you need to be convincing technology savvy and people oriented. You will work closely with your counterparts internationally, your team and the Swedish Management team. You will report to the Swedish CEO. Your main goal is to understand customer needs and translate them to legal partnerships and:
YOUR TASKS MAY INCLUDE
- Define, select, and approach interesting legal partners.
- Quality review Lexlys digital services and develop processes for quality assurance of digital services.
- Lead and coach the customer service team and together with them and your product development team meet and continuously develop services demanded by the customers.
- You will also act as our In-house legal Counsel, managing and overseeing our agreements with key partners and suppliers.
- Actively lead and/or support the expansion.
WHO YOU ARE
A business-oriented lawyer with tech interest and leadership experience. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and attitude to development and leading both business and people.
You take responsibility and have high analytical and goal-oriented approach to problem solving. You are able to translate ideas into actual business propositions. You can execute complex initiatives and proactively respond to issues in an innovative yet structured approach. In your previous roles, you have successfully built great customer relationships and teams.
In order to be successful in this role you’ll need to be
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU'LL NEED TO BE
- A lawyer with at least 5+ years of experience of qualified legal work.
- Business oriented with tech knowledge.
- A leader and collaborator with excellent communications and negotiations skills
- Flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Entrepreneurial, hands on approach to problem solving.
- Fluent in English and excellent in Swedish.
- The ability to work hands on with business and service development.
- Great relationship building and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Great negotiations skills
- Good ability to work in a structured way and prioritize tasks under time pressure in a changing work environment.
- Ability to manage and understand technical tasks and solutions.
- Good ability to work in a multicultural environment in both English and Swedish.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Location: central Stockholm.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Startdate: Immediatel
- Scope: full time (Monday – Friday)
- Job type: Permanent / Fixed-term employment
- Salary: by agreement
- A true chance to shine as a professional
- An opportunity to be a part of Lexly's revolutionary story
- Responsibility and freedom in your work role
- A fun-loving yet professional work atmosphere
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pursuing our vision of making justice accessible to all, Lexly was the first company in Europe to create a scalable platform for legal services.