B2B Marketing Manager
StructureFlow is an intelligent visual modelling tool for lawyers & finance professionals. Its mission is to help its users think, communicate, and collaborate more visually, and therefore more efficiently. Founded in 2017, StructureFlow is now being used by some of the world’s largest and most prestigious professional services firms and in-house teams. We are a disruptive business in the up and coming world of legal technology. We take great pride in what we do and the impact we have on organisations we work with.
We are looking for our first Marketing Manager to join our all-star team. You will work closely with our Head of Growth to build and execute a growth strategy across paid, earned, and organic campaigns.
Fulfilling this role means you are entrusted with taking our brand to market and driving opportunities for our sales team to convert.
You will use your creativity to craft extraordinary experiences. Above all, you are someone who is obsessed with quality, metric-driven, and love working in a close knit team to make StructureFlow best in class. You have a passion for representing disruptive, cutting-edge technology that directly challenges status quo products, perspectives, and user experience.
An ideal candidate is someone who has B2B marketing and growth experience, ideally in a SaaS scale-up.
This role would be responsible for the development and management of B2B marketing activities with a focus on acquiring new customers through various marketing channels, including (but not limited to): PPC, SEO/SEM, paid social, email, social, webinars, lead nurturing, and analytics.
- Execute marketing campaigns working with Head of Growth
- Ownership of marketing lead generation
- Create marketing content including product literature, web content, white papers, video, and demonstrations
- Continually analyse performance and recommend strategic and tactical changes to drive ROI
- Reporting on marketing activities and key metrics across the business
- Establishing and managing all digital advertising
- Supporting outbound and inbound marketing campaigns
- Running social selling channels, (especially LinkedIn)
- Work closely with supporting agencies
- Plan attendance at online (and when feasible offline) events
- Planning and execution of StructureFlow’s own events
- Build on the foundations of our CRM database
- Blogging and case study coordination
- You will be the face of StructureFlow - genuinely compassionate, strategic-minded, organized and dedicated.
- Work closely with Product teams to understand product plans and translate these into beautifully crafted content and messaging
- Build creative tests around new product features, placements, landing pages and audiences to optimise conversion
- Researching and proposing additional opportunities for growth
- Help plan and deliver communications to key stakeholder groups such as our shareholders and ‘friends of StructureFlow’
- Support maintenance and application of the StructureFlow brand and visual identity (e.g. signage and merchandise)
- Support the public positioning of StructureFlow to non-customer groups such as potential recruits or investors
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing role (essential)
- 3+ years in a scale-up/ Hyper-growth start-up.
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Understanding of CRM systems (previous use of Hubspot beneficial)
- Track record of success and proven ability to work autonomously and deliver
- Knowledge of legal and financial domain (beneficial)
- Excellent written communication skills with high level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast paced-environment, showing leadership and ability to execute
- Strong creative skills and basic understanding and experience working with of Wordpress
- An analytical mind and love of data
- A track record of exceeding revenue goals and consistently hitting targets
- Ability to think strategically and commercially
- Experience establishing marketing channels from scratch
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a hunger to hit goals, learn by doing, and own entire areas of marketing
- Good understanding of analytics platforms
- Good understanding of SEO tools
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A love of teamwork and collaboration
Additional attributes we would like to see from applicants:
- Recognition that it takes a team to deliver an exceptional experience which starts with the first touchpoints a prospective customer may have with our company
- Collaborating with colleagues in all departments to exceed expectations
- Willing to embrace and leverage cutting-edge sales, marketing, and operational tools to gain insight into prospect and client behaviour and accelerate business growth
- Love for teamwork and dedication to building a world-class product, together
Your application has been successfully submitted.
StructureFlow is an intelligent visual modelling tool for lawyers & finance professionals. Its mission is to help its users think, communicate, and co...