Implementation Project Manager
Contracts are the most important document in global commerce. They are also universally a pain. They slow down commerce. People cannot afford to send them to attorneys, because they are too expensive and too slow for the average transaction. Attorneys cannot afford to review them faster or cheaper because they have not had the technology that allows them to deliver contract reviews at scale. Moreover, once contracts are signed, the world cannot keep track of them. It buys databases, and then struggles to keep them organized. Everyone builds a library, but the books are in a mess on the floor.
LegalSifter is growing quickly, and we are expanding our Sifting Services team. We are looking for a new Concierge to implement client Projects and manage successful client engagements.
YOUR FIRST 90 DAYS
- Lead simple to medium complexity client engagements for the LegalSifter Concierge product
- Support LegalSifter Concierge opportunities by sifting metadata from client contracts using our AI-enabled software.
- Learn our business, our artificial intelligence, and become a part of our culture.
- Lead multiple complex client engagements across multiple products/services for the current and future LegalSifter portfolio. Coordinating the stakeholders and decision-makers on the client team(s) and directing the work of the LegalSifter team(s).
- Creates and manages the project plan ensuring the right roles are available at the right time. Responsible for providing accurate and pertinent status, next steps, and timelines to both client and internal team(s). Manages the billing and change order processes.
- Suggests process improvements and their justification to the Sifting Services Leadership Team and/or the larger LegalSifter organization.
- Experience with commercial contracts required;
- Demonstrable success managing and delighting clients;
- Juris Doctor degree preferred;
- Significant experience as a client-facing Program Manager/Director;
- Ability to stay organized while participating in multiple projects;
- Agile project management skills & experience;
- Familiarity/experience with LegalTech solutions strongly desired;
- An agent of continuous improvement and growth;
- Excellent multi-tasker that maintains attention to the details;
- Self-starter; capable of working alone or within a team;
- Strong writing ability, exceptional communication skills;
- Tech-savvy, and a quick learner;
- Microsoft Office proficient, including superior Excel skills;
- Willing to try new things, an early adopter of new technologies;
- Clear desire to go on the rollercoaster ride of their working life.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
LegalSifter helps organizations and law firms negotiate and organize contracts using AI and expertise.