Our Innovation team is responsible for the design and delivery of both the innovation and transformation strategies and portfolios for King & Wood Mallesons. This role will work with the broader Innovation team to analyse client and legal team requirements, implement LegalTech, utilise low-code platforms and deliver bespoke client tools. These solutions will enable our lawyers to work better and more efficiently.
The role will allow you to develop knowledge of legal processes across a wide range of legal teams, as well as the role technology can play in shaping the way future legal services are delivered to our clients.
We are open to both Sydney or Melbourne based candidates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Experience implementing various legal technology solutions, including automation tools and AI-enabled tools
- A strong desire to work with new technologies, build knowledge and share with stakeholder communities
- Strong skills in implementing change
- Proven ability in stakeholder management, facilitation, project management and customer experience
- Proven ability and passion about driving transformational cultural change
- Capture legal requirements from internal and external clients using Jobs to be Done, User Stories, and business process mapping techniques.
- Analyse requirements to identify opportunities for existing LegalTech or repeatable legal processes to bring added value to legal activities
- Configure No Code and Low Code solutions to meet client requirements for rapid deployment and meet engagement demands. Including Questionnaire/Form based apps, including calculations, document generation, and workflow automation
- Assuming ownership of various projects and initiatives as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Lead complex strategic projects involving significant uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Developing project plans and ensuring these are delivered on time.
What experience are we looking for?
- Requirements gathering and/or process mapping is desirable.
- Previous innovation or digital transformation experience.
- Experience in working with lawyers advantageous.
- Proven ability in stakeholder management, facilitation, project management and customer experience.
- Experience with Tech, where engineering is a key discipline, with a proven ability to lead solution designs as well as change, tech adoption and engagement outcomes.
- Understand clients and solve ambiguous problems using experimentation mentality.
- Certification, training or experience in innovation methodologies including application of lean, business model canvas, design thinking, agile, ADKAR change management and experimentation within a corporate or professional services environment would be valued.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, action-oriented and inquisitive.
Why work with us?
Innovation and Transformation are key to how we deliver legal services of the future. We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that you our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work, we call this Flexible Working.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure, we want to help our people grow.
What else we’ll offer
- Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements
- Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks
- Mobility around our network when opportunities arise
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The global elite law firm connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia.