Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
XCLAIM is the online global marketplace for trading bankruptcy claims. Our platform connects creditors—who are owed money from bankrupt companies—with financial institutions and other investors who want to buy bankruptcy claims. We enable creditors to get paid much faster than waiting for the court to settle a claim, and enable financial institution buyers to more efficiently access, bid on, and purchase these claims. This process was previously done manually and we are disrupting the bankruptcy industry, an 2 Trillion FinTech market. While bankruptcy may sound a little dry, in actuality, it’s a space begging for digital transformation.
XCLAIM was founded in 2018, is based in Los Angeles, CA, and backed by top investors including First Round Capital and General Catalyst. We’re looking for our first dedicated growth marketing manager to help build the marketing function, reporting directly to the CEO & Co-Founder.
What You'll Do
- Growth marketing strategy: Set channel strategy and plan campaigns to meet sign up and revenue goals.
- Email & lifecycle marketing: build and optimize email nurture campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle, as our primary growth lever is email marketing to creditors with claims.
- Web management: Create landing pages, follow SEO best practices, and run a/b tests to improve our website’s conversion rate.
- Marketing tech stack: Own the marketing tech stack, add tools, make improvements as needed, and define KPIs.
- Marketing analytics: Create full-funnel dashboards to help us measure, optimize, and scale our marketing efforts.
- Campaign management: Plan and execute campaigns to educate creditors about bankruptcies and XCLAIM’s marketplace.
- Cross-functional leader: Collaborate on growth strategy across the company, share funnel metrics regularly, and partner with product on in-product growth efforts.
You will do well in this role if this describes you
- Marketing experience: At least five years of marketing experience, with a focus on email marketing, marketing ops, or growth marketing.
- Industry or business model experience: Experience in FinTech, LegalTech, B2B services, 2-sided marketplace platforms, and/or self-serve businesses, experience strongly preferred.
- Experience setting marketing strategy AND executing: This is an early-stage startup and you will be doing both.
- Marketing automation experience: Owned end-to-end email marketing campaigns and marketing automation, including campaign execution, segmentation, tracking, measurement, attribution, optimization, and automation. Hubspot experience preferred.
- Analytical abilities: You are data-driven and comfortable owning marketing KPIs, forecasting, and goal setting.
- Interest in our product: Knowledge of financial markets and/or auction dynamics or strong desire to learn about these topics quickly.
- Prioritization & team communication: A strong voice on the team and in daily decisions for making the right prioritization trade-offs to support our marketplace participants.
- Values alignment: Approach your work with sound product judgment, positive attitude, and clear goals.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The electronic marketplace for bankruptcy claims.