Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is a brand new role in a growing team. You’ll be leading the strategy and execution of one of our core workstreams. You can expect to:
- Be the eyes and ears of the business, constantly looking for ways to improve the product and evaluating which will have the greatest impact
- Collaborate with our design team to ensure we are always solving real problems and creating a delightful user experience
- Work with the product and engineering team to iterate and improve on our product processes and help us deliver more efficiently
- Track and monitor the performance of new and existing functionality to ensure we are continuously building and improving on the right things
What you will not be doing
- Writing tickets, breaking down epics and estimating story points
- Designing the solutions
We want Product Managers who are excited about the discovery process not just execution!
We’re a small, agile, high-energy team where everyone plays a critical role in improving our products and processes.
Our culture is collaborative, ambitious, agile and not ego-driven. Things move fast, we like to see our work solving problems for our customers as quickly as possible, and we value each other. If you share these values, and the description below sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ve done:
- You have three or more years of product management experience
- You have worked closely with customers and developed a strong customer focus
- You have worked directly with data and used it to inform product decisions
- You have regularly prototyped / visualised and presented your thoughts, and taken constructive feedback
- You’ve taken ownership of product discovery and delivery process and worked as a self-directed member of the development team
- You’ve worked in a growing startup, where you have seen first hand the ambition, collaboration and agility that can enable a team of smart people to change the world
What you’re like:
- You love to solve problems and be challenged to consider all possible angles
- You are comfortable working closely with designers and engineers and a with a short development cycle
- You are a constant and proactive learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
- You strive to be a pioneer of new techniques and approaches
Salary and Benefits
- Salary range of £65k-£75k depending on experience
- Share options, so we all share in Legl’s success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup early on its mission to increase access to justice and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- A great and growing remote social culture
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Flexible working, focusing on outcomes not output
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s.
As of March 2021 we made the decision to become a fully remote organisation. Covid taught us much about the benefits of remote working and we have adapted our tools and processes to support productive, connected, collaborative work from our homes around the UK and across Europe. We intend to remain remote and encourage applications from candidates within +/-3hrs GMT.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tools for firms to drive growth and succeed in a digital-first world.