This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a hands-on marketing leader who can execute while building a team and manage our outsourced marketing team in the short term.
We’re proud of our commercial activity and the high-performers on these teams that have got us to where we are. We also recognise how important marketing is to our growth strategy and have designed this role to own the marketing strategy and tactics that will accelerate our growth.
We are looking for a b2b SaaS marketeer with experience in data & analytics, digital, brand, demand generation, content, and email. This role will include owning the relationship without agency, including aligning their priorities with our business needs and ensuring successful delivery of agreed outcomes.
You will be responsible for strategy, growth and scalability as we continue to expand quickly both from a GTM and product perspective.
We’re a growing, high-energy team where everyone plays a critical role in improving our products and processes.
Our culture is collaborative, ambitious, agile and kind. Things move fast, we like to see our work solving problems for our customers as quickly as possible, and we value each other. If you share these values, and the description below sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate has previously led marketing growth in a scale-up, B2B SaaS company. Traits we’ll look for will be around first-principles driven strategic thinking, backed up by data, and high EQ.
We are especially keen on applications from women and underrepresented groups.
We will be looking for:
- Hands-on experience
- Content generation
- SEO, website optimisation and digital marketing
- Growth hacking
- Data science
- Experience with Account Based Marketing
- Ability to define, implement and execute marketing strategy across full account lifecycle of acquisition, acceleration and expansion
- Knowledge of tech stack
- Detailed understanding of the full marketing tech stack and ability to prioritise and manage the successful implementation of each
As a senior position in the company, we will also be looking for:
- People development
- Demonstrable examples of building teams and developing individuals
- Partner management and delivery
- Defining marketing goals and aligning with business priorities
Salary is competitive and market rate.
- Share options, so we all share in Legl’s success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a mission to make legal services simpler and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- A great and growing remote social culture
- A focus on wellbeing, with a personal wellbeing budget and (optional) pilates and counselling
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tools for firms to drive growth and succeed in a digital-first world.