Legal Operations Expert / Legal Operations Manager (w/m/d)
What to expect from us:
Nice that you have noticed us. We are pleased to meet you!
In order to make a valuable contribution to our success, you do not necessarily have to have studied law. If you want to work in an internationally distributed team and like to take on responsibility, then Noerr is the right place for you. In many places we need excellent personalities to support us. We are one of the most exciting and successful business law firms in Europe. Noerr stands for excellence, innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. With teams of strong characters, we find smart solutions for complex and challenging issues. United by common values, we always have one goal in mind - the success of our clients.
Digitalization is more than just hardware and software. It's about connecting people, establishing new things and making the impossible possible. If you enjoy topics such as legal operations, artificial intelligence, data analytics, legal tech and are generally interested in implementing our digital strategy, then we need you.
Are you highly motivated and want to become part of our successful Digital Excellence team? Then we should definitely get to know each other and develop together!
We look forward to your meaningful application!
#jointimpact #individualgrowth #digitalexcellence #digitalmindset #legaloperations #legaltransformation #legaltech #artificialintelligence
- You are an innovative source of inspiration for our law firm business of tomorrow and enjoy designing long-term strategic solutions
- You will be responsible for the conception, coordination and implementation of legal operations / legal tech projects that aim to digitize law firm and client-related processes (e.g. automation of internal legal processes and workflows) and will also be responsible for their documentation
- You take on technical ownership of certain law firm tools and therefore always keep an eye on optimization as well as all organizational and procedural matters
- You ensure that all relevant information comes together in the right place so that the right decisions can be made
- You support the development of digital solutions for various legal issues
- You report to the Head of Digital Excellence
What we offer you:
- Freedom to set digital impulses in the law firm environment
- A varied and exciting range of tasks in a communicative environment
- Cooperation in different areas of law
- Full integration into the heterogeneous team, working at eye level and a team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Market-based remuneration, as well as various perks and benefits
- The option to work full-time and part-time
- Benefits also in the case of interruptions to work, e.g. B. through family break
- An international, collegial community
What to bring:
- Sound knowledge of process documentation and analysis, ideally also of legal design thinking
- Experience in project and requirements management
- General legal understanding and experience in client work
- Advanced technical skills, such as legal tech, data analytics, programming languages, UX design or similar
- Very good knowledge of English, further foreign language skills are an advantage
Julia Skilandat - HR Recruiting Expert - +49 (89) 28628 x2617