Founding Product Manager
At TrueLaw, we're reshaping the interface between law and technology. We stand at the crossroads of legal expertise and cutting-edge AI, enabling law firms to construct bespoke Large Legal Language Model (LLLM) applications tailored to their distinct workflows and private data. Founded by a team of former AI leads from Google, Apple, and Microsoft, our mission is to reinvent the relationship between law and technology.
We are in search of a Founding Product Manager with a robust legal background. This role offers a unique blend of legal practice and technology, affording you the opportunity to spearhead the future of legal tech solutions. While experience in recruiting, managing teams, and shipping products is welcome, it's not essential. Our primary focus is on someone:
- Who has worked in law and at law firms, and understands law firm service and business models
- Who can imagine how AI technology can add value to those models
- Who can relate to and communicate effectively with lawyers and law firm operators, and translate their input into specific product requirements
- Who can work effectively with others on design, UX and building of those products
*Onsite(Seattle) is preferred but remote work is ok for exceptional candidate.
- Own the development of use cases and their requirements.
- Collaborate with tech and business teams, ensuring our applications meet the nuanced demands of the legal industry.
- Engage with clients and stakeholders to gain feedback and refine product strategy.
- Work seamlessly with cross-functional teams to achieve product milestones.
- Juris Doctorate (JD) Degree, open to LLM and LLB.
- Minimum 3 years experience working at a law firm.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and convert them into actionable product requirements.
- Exposure to product management or tech-related roles.
What We Offer:
- A pioneering role in a one-of-a-kind startup.
- Competitive compensation, meaningful equity and other benefits such as health insurance etc.
- A teamwork-driven and inclusive work environment.
- A business & product role leveraging your legal experience.
Redefining Law with the Industry's Most Advanced AI Engine