Strategy and Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reporting to the Chief Community Officer, this position is an opportunity to establish scalable and valuable programs that drive advocacy, loyalty, and retention with Ironclad’s key customers and across our growing community.
The Community Strategy and Operations Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing new processes as well as evaluating and improving upon existing ones to help us operate efficiently and scale effectively. This individual will be responsible for creating documentation and enabling the team. Additionally, this role will be responsible for identifying and tracking metrics to help the team evaluate the effectiveness of our tools and programs and identify areas of opportunity for improvement. This role will work cross-functionally with other teams including sales, marketing, customer success, operations, product/engineering/design, and more.
Our dream candidate has a proven track record of building community or advocacy programs, loves building mutually beneficial customer relationships based on trust, has strong collaboration and community skills, and project management background. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is interested in pursuing initiatives to make work repeatable and efficient by creating and documenting clear light-weight processes, and developing effective knowledge management resources.
What you'll be doing
- Set, plan and implement community-based strategies to drive customers to scalable communications channels, self-serve content, and peer-to-peer engagement.
- Implement new processes, platforms, and tools for community management, tracking, and driving efficiencies.
- Grow, focus and expand the Community to be a single location for everything our users need.
- Help to define, implement, and refine metrics to measure the success and effectiveness across all Community programs
- Define, manage, and maintain our tool stack
- Design feedback and coordination with all cross-functional partners across Ironclad in Marketing, Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, to drive and manage Community programs from beginning to end.
- Create and distribute feedback and/or reports to internal stakeholders.
- Partner with Ironclad Academy to design user experience to carry over from Academy to Community.
- Design and manage programs for our “MVPs” as well as gamification and badging strategy in our online community.
- Create a program and process for community moderation, document and establish escalation paths to operationalize day-to-day community management.
- Design and implement ways for Community members to collaborate to create standards and capture best practices
- 3-5 years professional experience in an operations role, management consulting, or project management
- Experience with B2B SaaS companies preferred
- Highly organized with strong project/program management skills with the ability to solve complex problems by building scalable processes, systems, and solutions
- Understands how to take information from data sources, both structured and unstructured, and turn them into insights, plans, and recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Experience managing a tool stack and implementing new tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, prioritize effectively, and consistently meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Flexible and can adapt quickly when priorities change
- Capable of working effectively both independently and as part of a team - the ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, have excellent time management and organizational skills, a strong sense of responsibility, ownership and initiative, while also working collaboratively as a part of a cross-functional team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Business contracts for the digital age.