Sales Development Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Development Manager to join our growing Sales team. Reporting to our Director, Sales & Partnerships, you will build, scale and manage an SDR team with the goal of generating revenue by developing opportunities for Athennian’s Regional Sales Team. If you are a player-coach that thrives in a fast-moving Saas environment and is excited by building and developing a world-class function within a growing organization then this is the opportunity for you!
This position is open to remote work options in the following time zones: ET, CT, MT, and PT.
- 3-5 years of progressive sales experience with ideally 1+ years of management or team lead experience
- Ability to communicate and interpret data to recommend strategic and tactical changes
- Strong customer-facing skills. Whether you’re pitching to the CFO or grabbing lunch with your favorite paralegals - you’re on your A-game!
- Familiarity and passion for technology/SaaS environments
- Strength in building and maintaining relationships internally and within client organizations
In this role, at 3 Months, you will have:
- Collaborated with Marketing, Sales Enablement, and our C-suite to design and execute a hiring and management plan for the SDR team
- Established exceptional communication with all internal teams, and in particular with the Director Sales and Marketing department
- Developed a deep understanding of the problems Athennian solves for our users and how we differ from our competitors
In this role, at 6 Months, you will have:
- Worked independently and creatively toward achieving lead production and conversion goals, while constantly thinking outside of the box to develop new processes for the team
- Developed a deep understanding and ability to meet key sales OKRs
- Have control over what activities drive the acquisition of new leads by SDRs who will report to you
In this role, at 12 Months, you will have:
- Established yourself as a sales expert within the organization on all things sales related
- Met or exceeded an annual sales quota
- The ability to accurately forecast pipeline creation, lead volume and SDR capacity by having control over the data, ensuring the output is predictable based on activities
- Built strong relationships inside and outside of work with the Athennian team
Nice to have experience:
- Experience selling software to buyers from legal, finance, or other related industries
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cloud-based global legal entity management software.