Temporary Analyst - Legal Operations
Elevate is recruiting a temporary Legal Operations Analyst to join our Legal Operations team and to provide operational support for their customers. This is a temporary, fully remote role.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Handle high volume labor and employment matters by collecting critical data through various customer systems.
- Become proficient on the customer's technology and platforms/applications.
- Review court orders and discovery requests.
- Follow processes/playbooks re: handling of the same.
- Interface with customer systems and custodians to ensure compliance with orders and gather discovery responses.
- Communicate with counsel.
- Assist with reporting, gathering metrics, and process improvements.
- 2+ years' experience in U.S. litigation.
- Experience in labor and employment law.
- 2+ years' experience using technology in an area that is highly processed; preferably including experience handling subpoena responses and/or employment charges/demands/action requests.
Skills for Success
- Strong communication skills - able to professionally interface with customers and litigants' counsel.
- Able to communicate issues directly to the internal manager rather than the customer.
- Ability to juggle multiple matters at one time/strong organization and attention to detail.
- Able to work with remote team members using technology (video calls, emails/team chats).
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Team player - able to jump in as needed to assist other team members.
- Ability to assist on other matters as time allows.
- Flexible and open to learning new areas as needed.
- Interested in working in a fast-paced environment with a company doing innovative things in the legal space.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with web-based applications.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred.
- Paralegal certificate is a plus.
- The pay rate for this remote-based contract role is $35/hour based on job-related skills, experience, level, and location.
Elevate is a law company. We provide software and services for the intersection of business and law. Our legal, business, and technology professionals offer practical ways for global law departments and law firms to improve efficiency, quality, and business outcomes.
Our most recent achievements and distinctions include:
- For the seventh consecutive year, in 2022, Chambers & Partners named Elevate as a Top Global Services Provider, ranking us as Band 1 (highest ranking) in all applicable categories (Contract Lifecycle Management, Litigation Services, and Flexible Legal Staffing)
- Co-winner, 2022 Financial Times Collaborative Innovation Award for Industry Impact
- Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, and 2016
- Named by ALM Intelligence as the only Pacesetter in the Legal category in its 2021-2022 Legal Department Legal Operations report
- The first non-lawyer-owned global legal services provider to receive an Alternative Business Structure (ABS) License to provide legal services in the US
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media