Business Development Representative (BDR)
We are looking for a no bullshit, sharp, outgoing and likeable person that knows how to build relationships and understand customer problems.
We’re a software company that enables small and medium-sized businesses to manage the entire lifecycle of their contracts in a single, fully automated flow. Founded in Copenhagen in 2017, we serve over 100,000 users in more than 75 countries with data-driven document automation.
We have recently secured Series B funding from Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Google's AI fund and - all this achieved in just 4 years. We’re looking for BDR’s to join us on our journey that defines the entire contract market. You’ll be boarding the rocketship as one of our first 100 employees; this is a fantastic opportunity for candidates enthusiastic about a career in sales.
- A competitive base salary and excellent OTE
- Extensive internal and external training provided, with excellent progression and development potential on offer
- Further bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic HQ in the centre of Copenhagen – although a remote-first culture, our sales team often prefer the HQ dynamics
- A dynamic, meritocratic environment where everyone has a voice and engages with each other
- 5 weeks of vacation (but we really don’t like counting)
- Outposts around the world with your team (when the world opens up again)
- Further your existing technical knowledge and obtain a thorough understanding of our offering, marketplace and typical client profile
- Create repeatable tactics in creating high value MRR customers to Contractbook
- Devise strategic outbound campaigns, before delivering on them. This will involve profiling decision makers at small, medium and large enterprises of up to 1,000 employees
- In prospecting for business, you will regularly call, email and network with influential decision makers through online channels - working to KPIs to ensure activity level is high
- Schedule meetings for and partner with Account Executives, working to a 3-6 month outbound sales funnel
- Build out our plans for expansion in the European marketplace
Your mom says that you:
- Couldn’t sit still
- Took your own plate off the table without being told so
- Don't need to be told twice to get things done
- Are positive - the glass is half-full
- Educated to degree level and/or relevant work/sales experience
- Fluency in English and one of the following Nordic languages – Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish, is advantageous
- Must be able to grasp and articulate tech solutions eloquently and with authority
- Relationship-led, naturally inquisitive and empathetic, you’ll want to understand the challenges and problems prospects and client face
- Inventive and resourceful, you’ll be unafraid to try new methods and approaches
- You must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a confidence in engaging with stakeholders at any level of seniority and fearlessness of rejection
- Honest, motivated and credible with a consultative manner
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage the entire lifecycle of your contracts in a single digital flow for maximum efficiency and total overview.