This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're hiring...a lot. And that means every day, we have multiple candidates coming through our doors, or for right now, meeting with us on Zoom! And we want all of them to have an amazing experience. Some of that requires a bit more personal attention, and we need your to help deliver that. Some of that also requires rethinking how we do things. With our Recruiting team growing rapidly, we need to bring someone on to help focus on the candidate experience and bring a new perspective and fresh set of eyes to help us improve, optimize and standardize Recruiting @ MyCase.
As MyCase’s first Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for setting a positive tone throughout the hiring process, from scheduling interviews and arranging travel, to working with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a smooth process that leads to an award winning candidate experience.
What You’ll Do
- Schedule interviews (phone, virtual and onsite) with speed, accuracy, and efficiency
- Partner with recruiters to create a professional best-in-class candidate experience
- Hosting candidates while onsite to ensure an amazing candidate and hiring manager experience
- Process expense reports for candidate reimbursements
- Communicate with everyone involved in the recruiting process professionally, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Assist in planning and executing of recruiting events; Career Fairs, Campus Events, Hackathons, Etc.
- Manage multiple calendars
- Using our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) and relevant recruiting processes to keep organized and help keep our busy team on track.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to urgent tasks in an environment with constantly changing priorities (such as scheduling changes, urgent or confidential administrative needs, etc.)
- Identify and order on-brand, exciting swag for use during recruiting events
- Represent MyCase: Customer Service experience is key! You must be able to represent a friendly, hard-working and passionate MyCase culture.
What We’re Looking For
- Hiring Manager Care and Communication: Strong scheduling skills with understanding of hiring manager preferences. Ability to communicate effectively and own the coordination for Talent Acquisition
- Business acumen: Understands how Hiring Manager’s team operates, open positions fit within the team and the detailed recruiting process from beginning to end.
- Data driven: Able to understand relevant recruiting data and ensure accurate and timely data entry into Applicant Tracking System and other recruiting systems. Proficient in generating reports from recruiting systems.
- Candidate Centric: Ability to represent the company, maintains effective communication through the interview process with candidates at different levels. Provides onsite high touch candidate experience.
- Process management/leveraging technology: Ability to navigate hiring processes with speed, accuracy and high data integrity. Understands key recruiting metrics.
- Project management: Balances interview scheduling, event logistics and long term projects/goals. Participates in projects with ownership over key deliverables.
- Autonomy & Sound Judgement: Ability to exercise discretion, judgment, & tact within defined procedures/practices to navigate the hiring process, effectively resolving issues.
- 1+ years of high level coordination and or cold outreach
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions
Nice To Haves
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MyCase offers web-based legal practice management software for the modern law firm.