Junior Web Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We want people who are committed and passionate about having an impact, sometimes doing a lot with a little.
You’ll work closely with our technology team, surrounded by great developers, a solutions architect and technology consultants. You can expect leadership, support, fun, flexibility, benefits and a great learning environment.
- Research and develop solutions to resolve technical issues.
- Learn, apply and share the best techniques and approaches to the problems you are facing.
- Contribute to the coding conventions, frameworks and tooling used by our team.
- Optimise existing processes and solutions.
- Test your work across different areas with a focus on performance, scalability, accessibility and inclusive design.
- Ship amazing products.
Your life thus far has included:
- An understanding of the web and the infrastructure around delivering digital solutions.
- Some experience with frontend frameworks (React, Vue).
- Comfortable with command line (bash, git, npm).
- Experience interacting with API’s (e.g. Google maps).
- Exposure to backend technologies (Node, Python) highly regarded.
You will also:
- Have a hunger for knowledge – a keen appetite to learn in all its forms.
- Thrive in a collaborative, creative team environment.
- Treat others with kindness, empathy and respect.
- Approach every moment thinking ‘how can I help?’
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legal teams use automation to save time, scale their services and delight staff and clients. The best legal teams use Josef to do this faster and more...