Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Permanent employee, Full-time · Switzerland (remote or onsite)
Start: immediately or by agreement
Legartis is looking for a passionate, self-driven individual who wants to be a part of something big. We are looking for a Head of Marketing to join our team.
We are Legartis, a LegalTech startup that changes the way contracts are analyzed today. Our SaaS solution uses AI to review contracts, just like a professional does, but a lot faster. We are a growing and ambitious team determined to eliminate repetitive work from the lives of our users. Our customers are successful European companies, like Framatome, HAWE Hydraulics, and many more. Since our incorporation in 2017, we have won various awards such as the Swiss Fintech Awards, were listed as a Top100 startup in Switzerland or named by Forbes as one of the best AI startups in the DACH region.
Your new team is highly motivated, positive and collaborates closely together. Legartis is built on a co-creational culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you?
Your new mission
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You roll up your sleeves, you get self-started and you have the resources to build a team, internally and externally, to help you execute on the strategy you develop.
You will be part of the leadership team and lead marketing programs focused on revenue growth. You live and breathe marketing for B2B software as a service.
- You have experience and a strong understanding of working in enterprise marketing, preferably at a B2B SaaS company.
- You know what it takes to grow marketing at an early-stage startup.
- You have a track record of developing and executing measurable B2B programs and marketing communications efforts that deliver well against business goals.
- You have the ability to drive marketing strategy and execute marketing plans.
- You have experience building and running personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth.
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work.
- You have strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, a reliable personality with the ability to work independently and manage stakeholders, partners as well as employees.
- You are curious and playful in pushing Legartis’ marketing to new levels.
- German is your native language and you are fluent in English (other languages are a plus).
- Moreover, you are open for development, are honest, have a genuine interest in people, work smart, have a passion for innovation, show your commitment and want to enjoy work and have fun while giving your best.
- 100% leadership position in an agile startup;
- A position that offers the opportunity to grow with the company;
- Young, talented, motivated, positive and humorous team;
- Supportive work culture, in which everyone is committed to building a successful business;
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and direct feedback;
- A fair and competitive salary including stock options (ESOP);
- 5 weeks of vacation with the possibility to take an additional 2 weeks of unpaid leave;
- Flexible home-office possibilities;
- Centrally located, modern office in Zurich;
- Regular team activities.
We will be screening candidates and conducting the first interviews in June and early July.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legartis makes legal work convenient and efficient; identify, classify and understand your contracts within seconds.