Lead Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lupl is looking for a Lead Product Designer to help build and grow our open industry platform for legal matters. You’ll be our first in-house Product Designer building on more than two years of dedicated UX effort and will help shape the direction of our platform. We’re looking for someone who is collaborative, functions well in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment, and can bring our product vision to life.
- Develop an expertise and understanding of our unique user base.
- Create end-to-end experiences that are simple, elegant, and user-centric.
- Build mockups, flows, and functional prototypes to test and validate proposed solutions.
- Lead user research and usability testing enabling informed product decisions.
- Use data and key metrics to measure design impact.
- Build and maintain a design system enabling us to scale.
- Help build a culture of design-thinking throughout the organization.
We’re Looking for Someone Who Has:
- 4+ years of experience creating B2B digital products in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Excellent hands-on design skills as well as a strategic and conceptual mindset.
- Experience designing products around customer workflows.
- Proven ability to identify areas for innovation and differentiation through design.
- Experience rallying cross-functional teams around a design vision and coordinating multiple design work streams.
- A strong sense for aesthetics, color, space, typography, iconography, and illustration.
- Portfolio exhibiting a collection of great user experiences and aesthetics across web and mobile.
Nice to Haves:
- Exposure to early/growth stage organizations highly-preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe XD, Marvel, Invision or other prototyping and design tools.
- Experience operating in an Agile environment.
If you don't meet 100% of these qualifications but you know you have what it takes to rock this job, we encourage you to apply!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lupl is an open industry platform for legal matters, in development with the support of a global community of legal departments and law firms.