Senior Software Engineer
Founded in 2010, MyCase’s mission is to enable our customers’ success by providing powerful legal practice management software that modernizes the client experience and increases the efficiency of firm operations. Our products and services simplify law firm operations, giving legal professionals the time to do what they love most — serve their clients. We’re leaders in our industry, offering best-in-class products and services across lead management, payments, case management, reporting, and more.
Today, MyCase has thousands of users and we have only scratched the surface. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential. We’re revolutionizing the way our customers do business.
We want your ideas, your enthusiasm and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
As a Senior Software Engineer at MyCase, you’ll be part of our hugely collaborative development team working on our core product and future integrations. Our team is unlike any other you’ve been a part of as a developer - since 2010, we have been a beacon of collaboration. Pair-programming, continuous learning, coaching and mentorships, full-stack development and weekly team sessions are just a few of the ways we continue to create our MyCase Culture, where our engineers get to be hands-on in their work.
What You’ll Do
- Work with an extremely talented team of engineers from diverse backgrounds and varied experiences
- Develop, test, document and release full-stack, end-to-end features for MyCase’s web application that supports over 12k customers and 35k users
- Participate in sprint planning and getting work done in two-week sprints
- Participate in code reviews as well as post-deployment site monitoring
- Research and evaluate new technologies that may improve our processes or codebases
- Contribute to a team culture that values quality, robustness and scalability while fostering innovation
What We’re Looking For
- Excitement toward web architectures, spanning front-end and back-end layers
- Passionate about solving hard problems using data-driven solutions
- You like to be an owner and strive to do work you're proud of, both technically and in your team interactions
- Inspire other people to work with you, and enjoy mentoring, coaching and learning from other engineers
- Understand the importance of balancing performance and usability
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures and software design
- Experience working across all levels of the development stack
- 5+ years work experience developing web-based applications, preferably in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years web development experience with proficiency in a modern programming language (e.g. Ruby on Rails, Java)
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes - Scrum or Kanban
- Familiarity with Test-Driven-Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MyCase offers web-based legal practice management software for the modern law firm.