Community Manager & Copywriter
- Full-time Remote Position
- Between £27 - £32k (Depending on experience).
- You must be an excellent copywriter.
- You are passionate about communication, and motivated to engage in community discussions.
- An interest in law or legal technology (including a background in law) is preferred by not essential.
- You will be the go-to person for creating press releases, managing the monthly newsletter and keeping our community up-to-date with all of vLex's news and announcements.
vLex is a leading provider of legal research technology and information, providing access to legal information from over 130 jurisdictions on one service. With over 2 million registered users, vLex provides important resources such as case law, legislation, secondary sources and legal news to legal professionals and law students.
Behind the scenes, vLex develops large-scale artificial intelligence systems to bring together legal information from over 750 publishers and sources, to help our users find the information they need.
With a growing team of 190+ experts, vLex is a global organisation, with headquarters in the UK, Spain, the US and Latin America.
vLex Global Markets
This is a fully remote role, located within the vLex Global Markets business unit, operating out of the London HQ. You do not need to be located in London or the UK to apply. International applications are welcome.
vLex Global Markets covers common law and English speaking countries. The successful candidate for this role will be required to liaise with vLex’s European and Latin American business units.
- Write copy to support digital and print marketing, including email, website marketing, direct mail, social media platforms, PPC ads, brand collateral, articles, internal communications and more.
- Manager the company's social media accounts, grow engagement, and directly connect and engage with the community.
- Proactively manage a calendar of events to maintain a visible profile within the community and engage at key times of the year.
- Effectively interpret and adapt company and product information for marketing initiatives based on briefs, sector input, internal reports and other supporting documents.
- Develop hard-hitting, promotional value messaging for vLex Global Markets.
- Participate in ideation sessions for marketing campaign development.
- Work closely with the vLex wider team and implement the overall look and language of customer-facing materials.
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure web copy is of high quality.
- Prioritise work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Research trends in legal technology language in competitive markets and apply that knowledge to the development of new material and campaigns.
- Expert Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Creative Suite & Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Portfolio demonstrating copy, blogs, creative and strategic strength
- Strong organisational, problem-analysis, decision-making and communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work and projecting a positive attitude
- Self-manage internal deadlines, release dates and comfortable working remotely
- Professional copywriting, marketing, SEO, Content, and/or Social Media copy experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £32,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Copywriting: 2 years (required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's largest collection of legal information.