Senior Sales & Account Manager
Legal tech is a rapidly developing sector, seeing significant and increasing attention, investment and innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a commercially live product and rapidly expanding customer base, to help improve and expand their rapid growth trajectory.
Kudocs is a legal tech SaaS that tackles the avoidable pain, time and costs of company secretarial tasks and duties. Founded by lawyers who identified that these tasks and duties were repetitive and disproportionately time consuming – therefore ideal for systemisation.
Kudocs makes it fast and easy to perform and manage ‘routine' aspects (e.g. maintaining registers and filing Companies House documents) as well as more complex actions (e.g. share capital changes, share issues/ transfers, officer changes). The system is used by professional advisors internally to provide existing services more efficiently and/or or can be used by businesses directly (or in collaboration with professional advisors).
Kudocs has been commercially active since summer 2019. It has very encouraging sales to date, including multiple major law firms signed up to date with a strong pipeline.
Working directly with the CEO, you will be responsible for designing, developing and executing sales strategies, as well as driving our growth (with existing and new customers) by leading the end-to-end sales process.
You will be:
- picking up existing leads to close new sales;
- generating your own leads, including opening new target sectors;
- working with existing customers to strengthen relationships;
- liaising with other team members with product feedback & requests; and
- designing and implementing sales operations processes and systems to support our ambitious growth strategy.
What it involves
We are a small and very ambitious team, with great traction and momentum. You will be a key member of the team to help develop and execute our strategic vision for new sales and growth.
You will take ownership of the full sales cycle, including:
- lead generation and new sales pipeline management
- product pitches, demos, negotiations & closing (supported by CEO)
- manage ongoing relationship with customers (to maximise product use and engagement)
- be a key source of market and customer feedback, collaborate with product and management teams to refine & develop use cases, ensure customer satisfaction and contribute to product evolution.
- have the opportunity to work on & develop marketing strategies and initiatives.
- set and manage goals and objectives, and related targets and accountability metrics.
What you are like
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
In particular, you’re:
- process driven and disciplined, with exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- a self-starter who can lead both strategy and execution and communicate effectively
- comfortable in the fast-paced, high-growth environment of a startup and able to operate independently
- passionate about technology and the role it can play in improving the way people work
- a natural salesperson, and build rapport and relationships quickly and easily
- consistently delivering against targets with a proven track record of driving revenue growth.
- customer-centric, understand the importance of user engagement, and are relentlessly focused on customer success.
- a constant and proactive learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team.
- 2+ years business/sales development in B2B legaltech, fintech, or regtech SaaS (legaltech preferred).
- sold to professional firms, including law firms.
- sold a range of deals between £10k-£50k, with an average around £20-30k
- worked with and to annual revenue quotas.
- experience of cold outreach to professional service businesses.
- experience of customer relationship management with professional service businesses.
- a bachelor's degree.
- superior verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Worked with CRM tools like Hubspot or Salesforce
- Previous growth stage company experience.
- Direct legal sector experience (e.g. legally trained, worked in a law firm, etc).
- Salary is market rate, dependent on experience.
- Additional performance related bonuses.
- Share options available.
- High and very visible impact of your role. This work really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients.
- Fully remote (as at June 2021), but with option for hybrid working.
Your application has been successfully submitted.