We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our team of 36 professionals. You will help us level up the visual aspect of all external communications. With brand guidelines in place but much freedom in adapting, adjusting and developing our visual expression, we are looking for someone that enjoys speaking through images and can create our “tone of visuals”.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will have ownership of ensuring the written word is always accompanied by, and improved through, the setting in which they are presented and that it is easy for the receiver to recognize Precisely no matter where they meet us.
What we are looking for in our next Digital Designer:
- Create design assets in various formats for digital materials, from social media posts, GIFs and ads to designing white papers and templates for our sales presentations
- Explore new ways to create on-brand content, based on trends
- Develop and illustrate visual concepts and icons
- Creating templates that match brand guidelines, ensuring the rest of the communications team are able to create e.g. social posts and similar assets
- On occasion create design assets and mockups in various formats for offline materials such as merchandise, branded give-aways or material for events
- Experience working as a digital designer, content designer or similar
- Willingness and drive in applying your perspectives and skills in order for Precisely to make a great impression in all external channels
- Knowledge and experience in digital design tools
- An eye for visual composition
- Structured, with an ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English
We put our people first. As of now, we are all working from home but we are looking forward to spending time together in our central offices again, when the current situation allows.
Besides the agreed paid days of vacation, we offer private health insurance, wellness benefit of 5000kr and an attractive monthly salary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.