This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lexion is seeking a Director of Sales to lead and grow our sales team. We’re looking for a candidate who has done it before: taken a small sales team selling a B2B SaaS product that customers love, and scaled it to support a high growth business. As an accomplished sales leader, you will be adept at recruiting top talent, setting quota and comp plans, creating a data-driven organization, and setting strategies to sell effectively. We are looking for someone who is laser focused on success, and will not just drive their team to win, but create a workplace that attracts top talent. If you are a top performer, and looking for a high growth business with a killer product and fantastic team, please apply.
- Building and leading a high performing sales and growth team that continually executes against a well-defined sales process.
- Setting sales and go-to-market strategies and plans to exceed revenue targets and expand the customer base.
- Recruiting and retaining top talent.
- Setting quota and comp structures.
- Building a metrics driven organization to monitor and improve performance, including by providing senior leadership greater visibility into sales execution through improved forecasting, pipeline management, and other key sales metric measurement and reporting.
- Optimizing sales processes, and supporting the team to win deals.
- Understanding our product, market, and competition to drive winning sales initiatives.
- Collaborating with Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, and senior leadership to identify actionable strategies and initiatives that enable accelerated revenue expansion.
Qualities we look for:
- 5+ years of experience in sales leadership positions in B2B software sales.
- Has successfully built and managed highly effective and high-performing inside “telesales” teams consisting of 10-20 AEs and BDRs.
- Understands best practices for hiring, training/on-boarding, metrics, tools, coaching, etc. for teams of the size stated above.
- Consistent track record of excellence, crushing their personal quota and the quota for the teams s/he has led.
- Player-coach mentality. The candidate will relish closing deals directly, while also building the team and processes.
- Has sold ACV “transactional” SaaS product(s), where ACVs are under $100k and sales cycles are on the order of weeks.
- Technology literacy sufficient to appreciate and communicate our ML differentiation to customers in an authentic manner, and also interface with our product and engineering team, bringing back key product learnings from our customers.
- Has navigated and helped scale a growing product that likely still has some product iteration ahead.
- Has some number of trusted AEs or BDRs who s/he could attract and hire to Lexion.
- Ideally, has experience selling into legal and/or finance roles.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment.
- Build category-defining products.
- Work with world class talent (ex Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match.
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k plan.
- Unlimited PTO policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Effortless contract management.