This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Talent Specialist at Ledgy, your mission will be to help maximize the wellbeing of our current team and hire new Ledgistas.
At Ledgy, you will:
- Work closely with our CEO to build and realize our Talent strategy
- Be the owner of all hiring related topics
- Build our employer brand to attract top talent
- Find, source, and onboard exceptional talent
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to ensure a top-notch hiring experience both for the team and for the candidate
- Help build clear, i.e. explicit, people-related systems and processes to support the company’s high growth
- Organize team activities and yearly company off-sites
You are perfect for this job if you:
- Solid emotional and social skills and an interest in human behavior and psychology
- Able to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Listening and leadership skills: able to give and receive feedback, onboard people and create positive change
- Hands-on experience in leading talent-related topics in a stimulating and fast-growing company
- Experience with recruitment in a high-growth environment
The job ad doesn’t match your profile perfectly? Apply anyways! You could be who we want without us even knowing about it.
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.