Proclaim Developer (FTC or Self-Employed)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently assisting a well-established, multi-service law firm in South Manchester who are looking for an experienced Proclaim Developer to join their team and develop their existing systems further.
They are happy to consider those looking for a Fixed Term Contract (Employed) or Self-Employed Contractor looking to work 2 or 3 days a week in addition to their current work.
The firm have recently undergone significant growth and have a substantial name in the market.
You will be developing and maintaining the current Proclaim Case management system for the entire firm and must be able to bring on board a high level of experience.
Your duties will include;
- Developing and maintain the case management system
- Updating existing screens SMS/Email template creation
- Advanced reports building
- Import/Export routines and directory monitoring
- Task server maintenance
- Creating reports, using SQL Server
- Building Linked Actions
- Developing workflows using Linked Actions, auto-routines and maths codes to improve efficiency of the business
- Document templates
- Creating reports
- Using advanced reporting and SQL to improve system reports for management
- Setting up import/export/auto routines
- All aspects of maintaining a Proclaim system
- IT support work to over 50 users when needed
If you are interested in forwarding your career and to work for a firm that is forward thinking and can offer you that better work/life balance that you might not be getting at the moment then please apply below for immediate consideration or please call Chris Batten at RBUK Legal for further details.
Your application has been successfully submitted.