Legal Technology & Innovation Specialist - AI & Machine Learning
Legal Technology & Innovation
£Excellent Salary – Partial Remote Based Role
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing a Legal Innovation Specialist to design and introduce innovation, cutting edge solutions and process improvements to enhance and improve legal service delivery to clients.
**This role is ideally suited to a lawyer looking for a change of career or an individual with demonstrated experience delivering Legal Tech projects**
Bridging the gap between lawyers, clients, technologies, innovation, process improvement, and business analysis - so we are looking for demonstrable previous experience in a role which may have had at least one or a number of those elements. You will be involved in;
· A diverse range of innovation initiatives and projects - document automation to AI
· Efficiency projects to improve legal service delivery, testing and trialling new products
· Participating in business process mapping
· Promote & present innovative technology to stakeholders, encouraging innovative uses.
You will be either a lawyer looking for a change of career OR, have worked in a similar function, but whichever you will have a passion for using tech to drive efficiency and innovation.
· Strong knowledge of how legal work is delivered and the use of legal technology, preferably previous legal experience, or legal technology/engineer experience.
· Stakeholder management; vendors, lawyers and business services professionals of all levels. (
· Communication, clearly articulate & explain legal technology solutions in non-technical terms.
· Design and implement simple, elegant solutions to problems or challenges
· Organise and lead workshops with stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of existing processes, to advise and assist with the implementation of solutions.
Desirable Skills: Legal tech tools such as document automation and machine learning/AI. Using legal tech solutions such as Luminance, HighQ, Contract Express etc.
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.