Senior Growth Marketeer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Senior Growth Marketer at Ledgy, your mission is to…
…build, manage, and scale the demand-gen engine that will fuel Ledgy’s high-growth ambitions.
At Ledgy, you will
- Identify opportunities across all the stages of our customer lifecycle
- Optimize our current strategy and run experiments for future performance
- Lead multi-channel and direct acquisition campaigns based on data-driven strategies
- Work closely with our Head of Marketing and Head of Biz Dev to ensure our go-to marketing strategy is well communicated and executed
- Work with our product and customer experience teams to understand and best serve our personas
- Measure, analyze, and optimize marketing campaigns
- Leverage marketing automation and lead generation to scale Ledgy’s growth
- Own our demand generation efforts and tie them into our pipeline and revenue growth goals
You’ll be a great fit for the job if you
- Have experience running demand generation at a B2B SaaS, preferably in fintech
- Enjoy the process of understanding our users, their pain points, and how Ledgy solves them
- Are creative, think outside of the box and technically capable to execute
- Can plan mid to long-term growth roadmaps while identifying quick wins
- Know how to extract and act on data that supports your demand generation strategy
- Enjoy collaborating across departments to reach our common goal
- Don’t forget to have fun while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Believe in our mission of democratizing ownership in startups
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
- Join our healthy, vegetarian, gourmet lunch salads and enjoy weekly deliveries of local and organic fruits and snacks (from Farmy) as well as unlimited tea and coffee (from Kaffeebrief)
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.