Business Analyst - Legal Technology & Innovation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
£ Excellent Salary + Benefits
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing an experienced Business Analyst for a pivotal role working alongside legal technology translating user requirements into design specifications.
Working collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders you will ensure innovation initiatives for both new and developed legal processes are delivered to the highest standards.
• Communicate change initiatives between Legal Technology and the business
• Identify unique or complex challenges that present opportunity for innovation and solutions
• Manage change initiatives from pilot through to proof of concept
Educated to degree level in Law, Technology, or related subject you will have demonstrated LegalTech solution delivery, as well as.
• Ability to translate technical problems and solutions to non-technical stakeholders and vice versa
• Business architecture & process engineering, in particular legal processes
• Business process mapping
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.