Legal Technology & Innovation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
£ Excellent Salary + Benefits – London / Remote based
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing an experienced Legal Technology & Innovation Manager to drive significant change within this high-profile City law firm and their client facing Legal Technology solutions.
Full responsibility for the application and management of AI, collaborative technologies, document automation, process automation & RPA and a host of other legal technologies.
- Identify opportunities for Legal Technology solutions
- develop, pilot and rolling out client solutions
- Promote systems and tools, delivering training and demonstrations
- Assist with client pitches with technology-based legal services
- ·Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the Legal Technology market providing both insight and thought leadership
· Educated to degree level you will have at least 5 years progressive Legal Technology experience in an in-house or leading law firm
· Project development and delivery in key technologies; AI, HighQ, Contract Express & RPA
· Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to both influence and negotiate
· A high motivation for cutting edge Legal Technology
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.