Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Customer success is at the forefront of everything we do at Woodpecker. Our customers’ success is our success. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with strong relationship building skills to play a major part in supporting our growing customer base.
You will engage with customers, the majority of which are attorneys and legal staff, via inbound and outbound customer interactions to resolve issues, identify solutions to unique business challenges, provide product training, identify opportunities for product expansion & upsells, and represent the Woodpecker brand. You’ll increase customers’ product knowledge and loyalty and provide them with exceptional support while working collaboratively with our Onboarding, Sales, Product and Marketing teams.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by providing ongoing proactive support throughout the customer life cycle after the customer has been successfully onboarded.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve customer engagement, product usage, and feature adoption using user analytics tools, tracking tools, and our CRM platform.
- Own and be responsible for managing and increasing customer retention KPIs.
- Own and be responsible for managing and increasing product expansion KPIs and upselling to existing customers.
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to gather customer feedback and identify high-value areas for additional product functionality.
- Provide timely resolution of product related customer support issues via chat and email.
- Exercise independent judgment in determining the best method(s) to resolve issues,delight the customer, and ensure the customer’s success with our product.
- Manage daily account communication regarding status of open support requests.
- Work within the Customer Success team to enhance and augment existing and future customer support and success resources.
- Track customer communication and interactions in our customer success platform
- Perform other tasks as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- nterpersonal Savvy: relates well to all kinds of people - inside and outside of the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Attention to Detail: thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all of the areas involved, no matter how small. Plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Thrives in an unstructured environment and is eager to build a structure and set of processes where none exists.
- Is eager to learn, has an open mind, and is willing to experiment with new ways of doing things.
- Customer Focus: is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it to drive improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Influence: demonstrates ability to influence others when appropriate; uses all available information appropriately to guide decisions while acting with integrity
- Time Management: uses time efficiently; can effectively prioritize tasks and projects; ability to multitask
- Technical Learning: picks up on technical tasks and systems quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge quickly; is efficient at learning new industry, company, product or technical knowledge.
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role (Customer Success or Business Development).
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, manage expectations, and critically problem-solve.
- Ability to present, communicate, and work effectively with other internal teams.
- Outstanding discovery, learning, and listening skills.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic team environment.
- Comfortable and adept at learning new technologies.
- SaaS support experience and/or legal experience desired.
- Proficiency in MS Word would be an asset.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legal document automation thoughtfully designed for solo & small firms