This job is no longer accepting applications.
To further amplify our increasing demand and growth, Woodpecker is looking to add an Account Executive to join our growing sales team. As an Account Executive, you will successfully prospect, develop, and nurture inbound leads with a focus on new logos while selling a SaaS license model. Our Accounts Executives are passionate about our product, understand the business challenges for lawyers as they relate to automating workflows, and take a consultative approach to selling our solution with a focus on discovery to gain a clear understanding of our customer’s pain points and needs.
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota on a monthly and annual basis
- Develop and execute sales strategy with emphasis on net-new accounts
- Forecast and report sales activity and metrics
- Develop comprehensive understanding of clients’ key business drivers
- Create high impact presentations designed to highlight additional value to clients
- Formulate and present formal proposals
- Negotiate sound financial agreements which are solid business solutions for Woodpecker and our clients
- Track sales activity in Pipedrive and report information to management
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure a superior customer experience throughout the entire customer journey
- Work closely with Onboarding Managers to ensure a smooth transition/hand-off for customers, sharing feedback and ideas for iterating on process and best practices
What We’re Looking For
- A commanding desire to continually learn and succeed in sales
- Grit, drive, and hunger to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who enjoys and thrives in an environment with healthy competition
- Self-motivated to learn fast and pivot as the business develops
- The ability to connect with potential customers and be confident in closing deals
- Thrives in an unstructured environment and is eager to build a structure and set of processes where none exists.
- Is eager to learn, has an open mind, and is willing to experiment with new ways of doing things.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of successful closing experience, SaaS preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals
- Hunter mentality and competitive spirit
- Pipedrive experience a plus
- Legal industry experience a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legal document automation thoughtfully designed for solo & small firms